- Title: Scientist
- Code: RCI-56417
- Location: Lancaster Pennsylvania (PA) 17601
- Posted Date: 09/25/2020
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)/Laptop
The Chemist 1 will provide testing and technical support in the Analytical QC Laboratory.
These functions may include:
• Processing and testing samples of raw materials, packaging components, bulk and finished products, stability samples, process validation, and cleaning validations for Company and other affiliates to guarantee that they conform to specifications and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Prepares diluents, solutions, reagents, etc. in accordance with approved SOPs, Component Specifications, Method Specifications, Protocols, and/or compendia to expedite laboratory testing.
• Reviews and/or assists in writing SOP’s and laboratory investigations.
• Follows cGMP’s and safety regulations.
• Maintains an environment of respect and teamwork with all coworkers.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Science required. Focused degree in Chemistry, Biology or Technical related field is preferred.
• 1 year of experience working in a highly regulated industry is required
• Experience working within an Analytical QC Lab is preferred
• Experience working with analytical instrumentation is preferred.