- Title: Engineering Technician
- Code: RCI-33043-1
- Location: New Brunswick New Jersey (NJ) 08903
- Posted Date: 09/25/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- This position is part of the Drug Product Development organization supporting sterile product primary packaging development.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting activities associated with container closure system development for sterile drug products encompassing: functionality, compatibility, material qualification and specifications.
- As part of this role, you will be responsible for supporting various cross-functional teams both internal and external.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Method development and qualification.
- Test, qualify, and document container/closure systems across a variety of types of materials and formats including glass vials, glass syringes and rubber stoppers.
- Conduct tests on alternate packaging materials and final package for stability studies.
- Responsible for successful project execution according to established objectives, timelines and costs.
- Coordinates both internal and external resources to complete projects.
- Document appropriate information in accordance with design control procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or Packaging Engineering.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or consumer product industry, preferably with sterile products.
- Experience should include management of projects.
- Has experience at writing and executing protocols for testing packaging systems.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to perform lab work.