- Title: Chemist
- Code: RCI-09527
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 09/28/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Must have experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred).
For a chemist II it would be expected that the individual has been performing HPLC routinely for at least one year.
Entry level skills with 1-2 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis or a related field, and minimally a BS Chemistry or related degree.
Familiar with wet chemical techniques, quantitative analysis and GxP documentation. Some understanding of general analytical theories.
Also, looking for someone as a strong communicator, team player, with curiosity (eager to learn), and with cross functional experiences.
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL:
1) What hours and days will this person be working? Business hrs. 9-5 pm
2) Length of the assignment (6 months, 12 months, 2 years)? 6 months initially
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: GMP Documentation
b. Required Skill 2: HPLC
c. Required Skill 3: Compendia testing such Appearance, color , clarity, pH
d. Required Skill 4: Method development
e. Required Skill 5: release and stability testing
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? Minimum BS degree with 1-2 yrs experience
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? iCIEF and CE-SDS testing experience
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? both
6) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? On site role