- Title: Customer Experience Specialist
- Code: RCI-105116
- Location: Kent Washington (WA) 98031
- Posted Date: 10/07/2020
- Duration: 9 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Need someone with strong call center looking to graduate out of the call center or recent college grad. Ideal candidate would be someone with some (light) mechanical background (knows how a bolt works or can put on a windshield wipers) that has now been in a clerical or professional or college environment. Role: 70-80% Clerical 20-30% Technical parts/fittings (plumbing setting).
- Supports the quick-turn and urgent work within a service center including answering routine product questions, processing customer requests such as rental quote generation and order placement, directing questions to appropriate service or sales personnel, dispatching service calls and arranging deliveries.
- Ensures purchase orders are properly entered into procurement system to include price and quantity.
- Answers local service center phone calls and responds to online inquiries.
- Dispatches service calls. Completes process for receiving materials, goods and services timely and accurately.
- Supports Service Shop Technicians and Mobile Technicians in completing work orders and pulling necessary parts for product repair.
- Customer Delivery & Returns: Arranges delivery to all sites and locations per the individual agreement including an understanding of the agreement of freight terms.
- Ensures delivery personnel have accurate site address details and paperwork for customer acceptance.
- Assists with loading product for customer delivery.
- Schedules and coordinates preventative maintenance for sales and delivery vehicles.
- Completes off-rental process in RentalResults.
- Schedules product pick-up and prepare paperwork for customer sign off.
- Greets and provides assistance to walk-in customers.
- Processes customer requests such as rental quote generation and order placement.
- Acts as site champion for safety.
- Manages injury reporting through GenSuite.
- Participate in routine safety calls and/or meetings.
- General office environment and use of phone and computer equipment. (Light Lifting 20-25 pounds)