- Title: Project Manager (Learning and Development)
- Code: RCI-9595
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 10/07/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
BEA Project Manager – Job Description
Under the Leadership of the Brand Excellence Academy (BEA = corporate university of AbbVie Commercial Operations) Program Director:
- Planning, Coordination and Minutes/Next Steps of all BEA Core and BEA Workstreams (Content, Platform, Competencies, Product/TA) related Meetings
- Coordinates calendar management with Global Learning Administrative Assistant.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensures that all projects deliverables are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget: CONTENT, PLATFORM, COMPETENCIES
- Develops a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress using BEA Project Plans, but simplifying these +++ (big need there)
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, in partnership with BEA Core Team, Global Learning Design and Technology
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors involved with BEA
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Tracks project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develops comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management 3-5 years
- Previous experience working with Pharma, a real plus.
- Previous experience working with Commercial Ops, a real plus too.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Teams, Excel, Outlook, PM softwares etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Having worked in Pharma, Learning Management Systems, Corporate Universities are “plus”
- Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? Would prefer local once return to work is allowed, flexible for now, most are remote now… another part of nation would work as well. Flex to meet needs of CST good, some team in Europe, mornings early are busy, afternoons….
- Years of experience/education and/or certifcations required: see description
- What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- Stakeholder alignment/Communication with leadership, etc
- Proven large, cross-functional project experience, managing this
- Building and presentation of presentations to audiences; not just any presentation, but slick, visual pleasing, interesting presentations….
- Experience with training and development programs and technology platforms (not required, really preferred)
- What type of environment is this person working in? Combination
- Group setting
- Individual Setting
- Combination of both
- Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required: Core business hours and be able to work M-F, 8 or 9 AM to end of day, flexibility to meet European meetings which can be earlier in the day.
- Is there flexibility in their daily schedule? Yes, as needed.
- Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Post COVID:
- Is the worker onshore or offshore? (If offshore confirm with manager that the worker will align to a USD Cost Center for invoicing purposes.) If no, escalate to Operations Manager) Onshore
- Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? If yes, list proposed countries and % of time travelling: No