- Title: Mainframe Developer
- Code: RCI-80621Y0005
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10038
- Posted Date: 10/13/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Scope of WORK
- Project Overview
The Tenant Accounting System, hereafter “TAS,” houses a repository of tenant accounts pertaining to individuals occupying city owned and managed properties. This requires TAS to furnish rent roll management functions, maintaining property and tenant records, billing and receivable streams and reporting streams for Housing Preservation and Development Property Management Office.
- Description of Services
The Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) is seeking the services of a Mainframe developer to:
- Understand the current system and provide maintenance support of the existing application.
- Develop\Maintain the application features using Mainframe.
- Unit Test Application.
- Administrative and Managerial Requirements
- Mainframe developer will work ten (10) hours per week.
- Mainframe developer is expected to work remotely.
- Project Requirements/Deliverables
The following is the deliverable required to be maintained by Mainframe Developer.
- TAS–Provide support for any system failure or break events. Provide support to existing batch jobs.
- Description of Current Hardware and Software
Cobalt-based mainframe application.
III. CONTRACTOR QUALIFICATIONS
The proposer should demonstrate that the firm has staff with the following credentials:
- Experience in Mainframe based application development and maintenance services
- COBOL versions through COBOL 6.2
- Assembler versions through360 through HLASM
- IDCAMS Utilities
- System Design
- Transaction Flows
- VSAM Files