- Title: Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-33244-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 10/14/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Strong skills in building and maintaining successful networks and relationships with key leaders across a single functional area to ensure IT projects are supported and successfully delivered.
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Min 5 years of project management experiences, i.e. understanding the business need, defining a creative and useful software solution, and promoting the product to the user community and management.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
- Experience with Adobe Assets and Adobe Experience Manager
- Understanding of Content Management and automation
- 3+ years of Project Management experience in IT or Pharma
- 3+ years of Adobe Assets and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 3+ years of Content Management experience
- 3+ years of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- 3+ years of Digital Content Delivery
- 3+ years of Process Automation