- Title: iOS Software Engineer
- Code: RCI-5757
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 10/14/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
100% Remote/Work from home
Sr Software Engineer iOS
- Would be helping deliver features as part of NAVICA product
- Candidate will be a part of agile solutions team
- Weekly releases; working in pair’s development
- 5 plus years of experience someone work with peers in cross functionally team
- Solution w/designer and product to experience
- Right software, Using swift primarily and integrating sdk’s
- Really looking for candidates who have Consumers applications experience
- Primarily IOS w/Andriod skills
Hard requirements technique
- API driven, integrated with API
- Integrated managing AWOLF as security protocol for identity
Day to day tasks
- Work agile model, test driven model, daily stand up with product team and product manager/owner
- Do software releases once a week; on Friday’s there are demo’s days
- Taking stories of the backlog, working in pairs
- Doing estimation of user stories
- Experience with Rest API, AWOLF, and Identity management security systems, ADB2C
- You can work on market-leading tech and help in the fight against COVID-19. NAVICA™?is a new mobile suite of applications that designed to pair with our BinaxNOW™ rapid antigen test for COVID-19.
- Test results can be stored, accessed and displayed on your NAVICA app that works on iPhone and Android devices.
- If you test negative, the app will display a temporary encrypted digital pass with a QR code, similar to an airline boarding pass.
- Sharing your mobile pass, with NAVICA-enabled organizations such as employers and schools, verifies authenticity of your COVID-19 test results facilitating entry into places where people gather.
- If you test positive, you'll receive a message in the app to quarantine and talk to your doctor.
- This combination of ?NAVICA? with the BinaxNOW rapid antigen test for COVID-19 is life-changing technology that will address the pandemic on critical fronts – speed, simplicity, affordability, access and reliability.
- You will collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, and engineers to develop product features.
- You'll own the iOS development for one or more projects and tackle tough design and product problems alongside other engineers.
- Our team uses the latest mobile technologies and we'll need your expertise to keep us at the cutting-edge by rapidly developing beautiful, fast, and secure experiences for our users.
- Build a world-class user experience
- Engineer efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex iOS applications
- Tackle tough design and product problems
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to deliver great user experiences
- You will identify areas to improve and scale our architecture and application design
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring