- Title: Clinical Research Associate
- Code: RCI-5814
- Location: Des Plaines Illinois (IL) 60018
- Posted Date: 10/15/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Travel is required 25% - 35% at a later date.
- IVD and oncology experience highly preferred.
- The individual ensures study compliance with protocol, clinical brochure, and overall clinical objectives.
- This individual will be assigned to one or more projects and will assist with coordination of study activities including; assisting senior staff in study conduct and case report forms (CRFs), reagent and sample accountability, monitoring clinical documents, analyzing and evaluating clinical data generated during clinical studies, and assists with assembly of regulatory submission documents.
- Member of the clinical team responsible for conducting clinical studies according to Federal Regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Responsible for assisting with basic study protocols, monitoring documents to ensure protocol adherence, assuring timely enrollment of patients and retrieval of CRFs from study sites, processing CRFs including data cleanup and classification of data, reviewing study specific documents, and study summary records.
- This individual must work independently, communicate and coordinate well with others on study and projects teams.
- On-site at AMD Des Plaines office when permitted.
- 3+ Years Experience Level.