- Title: Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-4230
- Location: Harrisburg Pennsylvania (PA) 17120
- Posted Date: 10/15/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Organizational Change Management Analyst to support business readiness and continuously improve IT tools and processes that support our associates throughout the enterprise. In this role, you will support the deployment of new or upgraded technology using business readiness and organizational change management techniques to maximize adoption and minimize user impact.
Associate Services provides Business Readiness, Organizational Change Management and Training for internal technology deployments for IT programs and projects. Our goal is to create a positive user experience with IT tools and applications and maximize user adoption while controlling costs
• Organizational Change Management (OCM) experience, including experience with user adoption strategies and techniques is preferred.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Office 365 deployments, especially in a global setting.
• Creative ideas for influencing user adoption of various technologies.
• Experience defining the “associate technology experience”, including user requirements, user adoption, feedback mechanisms such as surveys and focus groups, and user acceptance testing.
• Strong experience with the Office 365 suite preferred.
• Exceptionally strong communication skills, particularly written communications and persuasive communications.
• Extreme attention to detail; ability to adhere to existing templates, formatting, and methodologies, while also providing continuous improvement where noted
• Ability to work with multiple teams and multiple priorities. Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to work independently
• Familiarity with ServiceNow is preferred.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the development of stakeholder management techniques and processes
• Generate appropriate communication, process and educational plans for mitigating the disruption of change.
• Develop and update existing training materials and collateral
• Compose and send targeted communications using standard Microsoft Outlook mail merge functionality.
• Conduct user surveys; gather, analyze and present results.
Create user-focused instructional documentation and test within pilot groups.
• Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
• Analyzes usage metrics to determine adoption and problem identification
• Ensures IT solutions are aligned with customers’ needs.
• Effectively discuss work progress and obstacles.
• Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback.
• Identify and remove obstacles to change.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other related field preferred.
• Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Minimum 5 years relevant business work experience, especially in organizational change management, corporate communications, or training
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team / group setting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.