Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the day-to-day general office duties:
- Time Entry and Certified Payroll Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Safety Coordinator for local office
- Local licensing of employees
- Assist with all audits of district office.
- Provide back-up in other departments or district in area during employee absences.
- Promote good working relations and morale among the office staff.
- Purchase Requisitions Processing
- Supplies Orders
- Process payroll reports
- Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative assistant position.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook, and Oracle based software + general PC knowledge.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Basic knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.