- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-7844-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 10/15/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
This position reports to a director and is accountable for contributing to the efficiency of departmental operations through the performance of various administrative functions.
• Screen inquiries and memos for a referral to appropriate areas within the division or company or organize such material for the director to expedite resolution
• Provide the director and/or other staff members with complete and timely background information on all telephone calls and correspondence
• Inform director’s staff or other parties of relevant information as appropriate
• Prepare routine correspondence and memos
• Perform usual administrative duties such as typing, filing, scheduling, calendar management, etc.
• Gather information and prepare reports as requested
• Obtain information, status reports, or answers on various business matters, inquiries, or projects as directed
• May serve as liaison/coordinator for special projects or workgroups
• Track and maintain attendance records for regular submission
• Prefers five (5) years of prior administrative experience
• Requires the ability to type 35 wpm.
• Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
• Requires strong PC skills, particularly in MS Office.
• Requires strong organizational skills.
• Requires strong interpersonal skills