- Title: Maintenance Technician
- Code: RCI-11153
- Location: Hillside Illinois (IL) 60162
- Posted Date: 10/16/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to be in Hillside IL for 3rd shift (9:30pm--5:30am) OT and Saturdays as needed)
Must train on 1st shift before moving to 3rd
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
*looking for a jack of all trades to include mechanical, electrical, hydraulics/pneumatics. Welding is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting Experience.
• 2-3 years of Industrial Manufacturing Experience.
• Good understanding of basic electricity and electrical troubleshooting skills.
• An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls, and power transmission systems.
• A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• A strong PLC troubleshooting and problem-solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
• Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
• Must be computer literate with Microsoft environment.
• Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
• Military training and or Technical School preferred
STEEL TOE SHOES REQUIRED