- Title: Digital Product Manager
- Code: RCI-5836
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 10/16/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Resource will be working with product owner, driving creations product roadmap; features, epics, capabilities to go into the product, customer needs etc.
- Resource will work very closely with tech team, design, and engineering team. Candidate Will be maintaining product backlog; they will work with engineer to ensure stories are delivered; able to drive product thinking and alignment. Manager is Open to remote candidates within US;
- Manager is not looking for a technical person so please don't submit that; he's also not looking for waterfall experience, but AGILE experience.
- Also, person should have experience managing a team of engineers and designers.
- Traditional role is like a project manager, Business Analyst... should be able to handle things are their own; self starter.
- ideal person should have 8-10 years minimum background. mobile development background is HIGHLY PREFERRED.
- Don't need super technology person, must have the write balance. Bachelors degree required.
NAVICA™ is a new mobile suite of applications that is designed to pair with our BinaxNOW™ rapid antigen test for COVID-19. Test results can be stored, accessed and displayed on your NAVICA app that works on iPhone and Android devices. If you test negative, the app will display a temporary encrypted digital pass with a QR code, similar to an airline boarding pass. Sharing your mobile pass, with NAVICA-enabled organizations such as employers and schools, verifies authenticity of your COVID-19 test results facilitating entry into places where people gather. If you test positive, you'll receive a message in the app to quarantine and talk to your doctor.
This combination of NAVICA with the BinaxNOW rapid antigen test for COVID-19 is life-changing technology that will address the pandemic on critical fronts – speed, simplicity, affordability, access and reliability.
Our location in Waukegan, Illinois currently has an opportunity for a Digital Product Manager.
Role requires practical experience of digital product management, agile, lean working culture and ability to lead ideation and brainstorming sessions to drive prioritization, architectural alignment and manage the backlog to implementation
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work within a collaborative team of go to market leaders, product owner, business architects, product designers, managers, engineers, technology architects across the product lifecycle
- Work with product owners, business architects, strategy team to ideate, design and define the product capabilities
- Maintain a strong understanding of latest industry trends, competitive advancements, end user empathy to continuously advance the product
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders and end-users to synthesize insights into actionable next steps
- Establish and implement digital and business architectures capable of meeting a continuously changing product to support market and client needs
- Drive creation of iterative product roadmap by prioritizing the capabilities and features required with product stakeholders
- Work with developers and designers to define and prioritize a backlog for your product that continuously delivers measurable value towards the vision
- Provide technical leadership in driving architecture, evaluate and make decisions on technologies, tools and overall technology strategy
- Work with the product team to research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient, faster time to market enabling cost-effective solutions
- Collaborate with designers, prolific engineers, security and quality experts, etc. to manage the capability/ feature rollout as per the defined roadmap
- Create and manage backlog, drive creation of user stories, and manage releases with the teams
- Work closely with security and regulatory stakeholders to drive product feature review and approvals for launch
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- 8+ years of experience product management or similar experience of managing application lifecycle from ideation to production and support
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is required.
- Experience of working in agile, DevOPs, mobile and cloud technologies
- Experience in Health Care industry is preferred but not required
- Consulting/ advisory mindset
- Product Management or product design experience for digital products
- Empathy for the end user
- Practical experience with design/ collaboration tools and lean, agile methodologies/tools
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to break down complex problems into smaller steps
- Experience navigating large organizations and an understanding of complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience of contributing to strategy, creating outcome-driven product roadmaps and driving creation and management of backlogs
- Experience with Lean Product Management and User-Centered Design methodologies
- Enjoys working in fast moving product team