- Title: Scientist
- Code: RCI-09651
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 10/16/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
- Supporting the process development of parenteral formulations for biologics with a focus on antibody drug conjugates.
- Design and execute studies evaluating the stability (chemical & physical) of biologics against solution conditions (pH, ionic strength, temperature, light, moisture, etc.) and physical stresses arising from manufacturing process conditions (freeze thaw, mixing, filtration, filling, and lyophilization), and screen excipients (buffers, stabilizers, surfactants, etc.) to develop robust formulations for frozen, refrigerated liquid, and lyophilized dosage forms.
- Being the first point of contact for the operation of advanced NBE process technologies with special emphasis on process unit operation (filling, filtration, lyophilization)
- Continuous thorough maintenance (mechanical, electrical) of process and laboratory development equipment and troubleshooting of technical issues on the machines.
- Builds strong relationships to other functional units (e.g. S&T, combination products, Analytical Development) and supports / advices activities in collaboration with partners.
- Optimize laboratory operations for efficient use of time and resources.
- Document experimental data thoroughly in lab documentation systems, make concise scientific presentations of process results and author detailed scientific technical reports.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable Client`s policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, and GXP compliance.
- BS or MS in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, biological, engineering, food science or related discipline with typically 4(BS) or 1-2 (MS) years of relevant experience or significant technical / industrial experience in the technical field.
- Solid understanding of the various unit operations of aseptic manufacturing such as bulk freeze thaw, compounding/mixing, filtration, filling, and lyophilization for liquid and lyophilized NBEs.
- Experienced in laboratory systems (ELN) preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Word) required.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of teams to enable higher performance.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.