- Title: Manufacturing Technician
- Code: RCI-02797
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 10/16/2020
- Duration: 16 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
WORKING ONSITE - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
- Execution of development studies (fermenter cleaning, media preparation, seed expansion, fermenter operation, sampling and analysis, waste disposal) and maintaining thorough records in lab notebooks (80% time)
- Assisting with protocols, development reports and datapacks (20% time).
- Basic technical writing and communication skills are desirable.
- Flexible schedule with shift work is essential. Weekend work may be required.
- Hands-on biological laboratory operations, adherence to safety and relevant quality standard procedures, and basic writing and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree in Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering Required
- Years of Experience: 2-3 Years