- Title: Recruiter
- Code: RCI-11469387
- Location: East Hanover New Jersey (NJ) 07936
- Posted Date: 10/16/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Manage and drive appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-onboarding strategies for the client group supported by the role.Strategy & Planning:
- Render business consulting by providing effective staffing solutions keeping in mind internal business context as well as external talent / market landscape.
- Drive the hiring for niche skilled and/or senior level (GJFA 3 & 2) roles
- Develop overall hiring strategy for open assigned headcounts
- Lead and drive the hiring planning meeting with Hiring Managers
- Conduct interviews and lead the debrief session.
- Educate the Hiring Manager / interview panels on the recruiting process and help build their interview capabilities on an ongoing basis
- Guide Sourcers to build & maintain a strong candidate pipeline to support current and future hiring requirements with specific focus on niche & business critical skill areas.
Process Management :
- Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure recruitment delivery of the open position for client groups. Coordinate with Sourcers & TAS Admins to ensure zero process lags.
- Guide and work with Sourcer to implement the defined sourcing strategy to attract right talent for the roles. Focus on direct sourcing through low cost sourcing channels and reducing agency spend thus resulting in effective cost per hire.
- Provide accurate documentation to facilitate offer and pre boarding processes including pre employment background verification and pre-employment medicals.
- Ensure best in class candidate experience throughout the hiring process by providing timely feedback / responses to candidates etc.
Data Management & Reporting :
- Ensure data compliance within Applicant Tracking Tool (Brassring).
- Ensure periodic hiring status reporting/ dashboards to business stakeholders, manage & deliver them in a timely and consistent basis
Monitoring & Control :
- Ensure adherence to relevant geographic labor and employment laws as and when necessary,
- Ensure adoption and adherence to comapny's HR practices and policies.
- Ensure process and policy compliance as per company TAS guidelines.
- Ensure compliant usage of all tools ( social media, job boards, ATS, etc.)
People & Organization :
- Support Sourcers & TAS Admins to develop functional and TAS operational depth and clearing roadblocks while executing if any.
- Effectively collaborate with HRBPs, Hiring managers and other HR COEs ensuring great stakeholder experience.
- Being the company's brand ambassador to external market by responsibly dealing with candidates, vendors and external associates while showcasing company Values and Behaviors to the core.
- Candidate Sourcing, Selection, Hiring:
- Vacancies filled per month, quarter, per annum meeting hiring targets
- Time to hire aligned to benchmark targets for recruitment process
- Cost per hire aligned to benchmark targets for hires
- Diversity ratios of hires as per agreed targets
- Feedback from Line Clients, HR Colleagues and candidates.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in agency/ consulting and/or in-house recruitment environment
- Experience in full life cycle recruitment
- Experience in hiring for senior level roles ( Director and above) in similar or comparable organisations
- Understanding and demonstrated capability to source passive candidates via niche websites, social media, ATS etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organization culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally.
- Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
- Self-directed, detail oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute.
- High energy, driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer- service mindset.
- Ability of being assertive as and when required.
- Experience in pharma/healthcare desired
Bachelor’s degree required. Human Resources discipline preferred.