- Title: Laboratory Technician
- Code: RCI-33346-1
- Location: Lawrenceville New Jersey (NJ) 08648
- Posted Date: 10/20/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- The successful candidate will provide basic laboratory support to Immunohistochemistry/Histology group within the Translational IHC Group.
- The position will primarily involve cell culture, cell block preparation, and data entry and sample/reagent management for tissue banking.
- Bachelor degree (Minimum of associate’s degree) in biology and/or life science related discipline with up to 5 years of experience working in a laboratory environment
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft office; effective written and interpersonal skills and excellent attention to details; organized and able to work well in a team setting.
- Cell culture and cell block preparations to support immunohistochemistry study.
- Biological sample receiving/dispatching and inventory record keeping.
- Sample and reagent receiving/dispatching and inventory record keeping.
- Data entry and organizing into electronic databases.
- Supply receiving and inventory maintenance.
- Submission of biological samples for testing.
- Whole slide digital image scanning.
- Equipment and instrument maintenances.
- Maintains all records and documentations as required per departmental SOPs.