- Title: Video Producer
- Code: RCI-12868-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07101
- Posted Date: 10/20/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Talented producer of well-constructed and meaningful videos/films that communicate well and engage the audience.
- Must have proven expertise and abilities in concept development, production planning, directing, editing, story-boarding and other creative processes.
- Must have a minimum of three years of experience as a video producer within a creative production environment, either broadcast or corporate, with an additional two to four years of previous hands-on experience in filming, editing and the like.
- Will be responsible for handling all aspects of the production process, including managing timelines/meeting deadlines, handling logistics, working with clients, fulfilling briefs, and getting the best out of contributors, talent and creative team.
- Must be able to lead shoots and deal calmly and professionally with both talent and team members. Must be responsible and organized, and someone who tackles problems quickly and can predict future issues.
- In addition, must be a well-practiced user of software such as Adobe Premiere, AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro, Motion and Photoshop
- Should also be well-versed in related creative disciplines including photography, graphic design, scriptwriting, etc.
- College degree in Media or related field and/or vocational training or experience amounting to equivalent is required