- Title: Occupational Health Nurse
- Code: RCI-5849
- Location: Irving Texas (TX) 75038
- Posted Date: 10/27/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This position is for 2nd shift.
Shift Timings: 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- They need to be able to speak with authority and not be afraid to talk with contingent work force.
- They will be involved in emergency response and first aid for ill workers who are all contingent workers; so they will need CPR certificate
- Manager is needing an experienced RN, preferably with Occupational Health Nursing experience with Certification in Occupational Health.
- They will need 1st aid, triage experience; some case management experience as well.
- They may be involved in COVID testing and will need to be okay with testing and/or being involved in the process.
- Additional soft skills include extremely organized, independent yet knows when they need assistance, can take directions and stay positive, someone that can stay calm in emergency yet provide care and direction to response team.