- Title: Medical Assistant
- Code: RCI-901486
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 10/30/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
- Performing clinical documentation in the electronic medical record including but not limited to: vital signs, chief complaint, allergies, preferred pharmacy and lab, histories (social, family, procedural and medical), health maintenance, historical medication list, patient goals, care plans and self-management tools.
- Participating in pre-visit planning efforts as assigned. Monitoring and performing activities and interventions throughout patient care hours and ensuring completion of all tasks before the end of the business day.
- Placing and performing orders in the electronic medical record according to company policies, including but not limited to: approved standing orders and proposals for labs, radiology, immunizations, referrals, preventative screenings and prescription refills.
- Working collaboratively with clinical and non-clinical care team members to provide excellent patient care and assist one another with day-to-day patient care workflows and/or concerns.
- Assisting front desk staff members with clerical activities and tasks as needed and as assigned. Obtaining prior authorizations.
- License(s) or Certification(s) : CMA or RMA
- At least 2 years previous medical office practice experience
- Special Training required? Yes - AeCIS training, Ipas, MA training program, revenue cycle training