- Title: Healthcare Call Center Representative
- Code: RCI-33597/33613/33615
- Location: Berkeley Heights New Jersey (NJ) 07922
- Posted Date: 11/06/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
The shift work will be between the hours of 8am-8pm
- Currently seeking Call Center Representatives.
- You will be a part of Digital Health Support team and will speak with patients, healthcare professionals, and caregivers to help them navigate digital interventions that company has developed to aid in the treatment process.
- If you appreciate helping people and possess great communication and computer skills, take the next step towards a rewarding career.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide a high standard of service for all inbound and outbound calls to customers
- Provide technical support to callers
- Ensure cases are accurately documented in the system and updated in a timely manner
- Provide accurate, polite, and prompt assistance
- Appropriately transfer calls within and outside the company’s environment as appropriate
- Manage all cases requiring follow-up, including measuring member satisfaction
- Continuously evaluate and seek opportunities to drive process improvements and exemplary customer service
- Perform other duties as assigned in a positive and professional manner
- Call Center representatives will support the digital health program in three main areas:
- Software support - Representatives will be experts in the platform (iOS and Android) application and be able to walk callers through all functionality. Additionally, representatives will respond to inquiries from patients, healthcare professionals and care team members.
- Hardware support – Call Center representatives will be responsible for triaging hardware inquiries (e.g., lost device, broken device, porting of data) with the appropriate partners.
- General inquiries – Representatives will respond to general inquiries regarding the digital health program, including consent and data privacy questions, questions regarding how to enrol, and how to opt out of the program. Responses to these inquiries will largely be scripted.
To aid in these responsibilities, Call Center representatives should be able to:
- Appropriately categorize and triage callers and issues into the Call Center
- Ensure cases are accurately documented in an online system and updated in a timely manner
- Quickly and accurately raises support issues as necessary (e.g., create online ticket to raise software issues)
- Appropriately transfer calls to in-network Call Centers (e.g., company’s Patient Support) as necessary
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent is required; Associates degree is highly preferred
- Minimum of one-year customer service experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing call center environment, preferably in healthcare
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Apple products, including iPhone, iOS operating system, and iPad
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; bilingual skills preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment to accomplish common goals
- Reliable and dependable in performing job-related tasks as well as working scheduled shift
- Strong work ethics and confidentiality
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to work flexible schedules including nights