- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-06352
- Location: Santa Clara California (CA) 95054
- Posted Date: 11/09/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Product Development and diagnostics experience is a must. No IT Project Managers or Engineers
Note from hiring manager: diagnostic product development experience is DESIRABLE! Ultimate goal is to have the following experience:
3-5 years of product development is required, hands on diagnostic and developing fluidity, robotics
FDA is a must, possibly a pharma background
Open for non-local candidates who are ready to relocate at their own expense
Important Updates From the Manager
- Not looking for aerospace industry experience
- Manager is also ready to consider someone with Pharma industry & solid project management experience
- Proficient working with Excel, PowerPoint and Gantt chart experience
- Looking for Project management experience 3-5 yrs.
- This is an onsite job from day 1 so that the candidate can see the product onsite
- Embedded product dev experience will not work for this role
- Not looking for IT Project Manager Experience
- Would like to focus on people with Project Management experience in new diagnostics product development
- Need diagnostics or FDA or ISO product development experience
- Manager is not looking for Quality Engineers with CAPA experience
- Would need at least 3-5 yrs. of diagnostics product development
- MS project experience will be needed
- Would be managing project timelines
- Pharmaceutical experience with product development experience will work
- Looking for solid PM experience
- Project Management experience in diagnostics industry will work
- Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage/direct all facets of multiple mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, cross functional teams to identify project scope and, develop project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
- Responsible for delivering quality projects within defined budgets and /or timelines.
- Provide expert project leadership proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management.