- Title: SAS Programmer
- Code: RCi-9853
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 11/11/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Job Title: Sr/Principal level experienced SAS programmer in my group.
- In-depth understanding of SAS programming concepts and techniques related to drug development.
- Experienced in ISS or ISE or integrating data across multiple clinical studies.
- In-depth understanding of CDISC Standards and creation of pooled data for integrated summary of safety analysis or for safety monitoring
- Experienced in leading statistical programming activities such as ADaM programming, Tables, listings, patient profiles, IB, DSUR, PSUR, Integrated Summary of Safety, Annual Safety Reports and/or other safety analysis.
- In-depth understanding of the drug development process, including experience with regulatory filings.
- Ability to communicate clearly both oral and written.