- Title: Business Systems Analyst
- Code: RCI-06406
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 11/11/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This position is 100% remote through out the duration of project
- Validate tools using in quality environment, git hub for source code management.
- Looking for someone with software life cycle exp. Someone who has done testing and SLC documentation; looking to validate automated testing tools.. code management tools.
- Don’t have to have technical background but need to have worked in regulated systems and understand SLC processes
- System risk classification, track matrixes, writing basic test scripts, doing all of the documentation to help get apps validated at least 3 years of experience.
- Doing SLC documentation to validate some tools used for quality activities
- Tools are gethub used for code management SE test and another automated testing tool; azure cloud
- Open to remote candidates
- Regulated background – preferred not required,
- Experience in software life cycle documents.
- SE Test and Express Test; Azure Cloud would be used to manage overall project to support application development and ongoing testing.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working on validation of tools
- Validate tools that we are using in quality environment.
- No tools experience needed
- Testing experience would be helpful;
- Must have regulated industry experience
- No technical background needed
- 3-5 yrs. of experience needed
- Writing test scripts
- Will be doing Validation documentation for Software testing
- Open to remote candidate due to covid
- Should be able to understand SOP processes
- Software lifecycle and validation documentation experience needed
- Candidate would not be working as SQA but would be working on
- Should be able to write software documentation
- Need to have tools validated
- Worked with validation documentation
- This position is focused on software validation documentation
We create breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help you, your family and your community lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities. Today, 107,000 of us are working to make a lasting impact on health in the more than 160 countries we serve.
We have an opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst that will liaise between IT and software quality assurance to develop software quality assurance documentation required for the validation of development and testing tools.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborates with internal customers to ensure user requirements are complete and concise, confirming that changes and enhancements meet technical specifications and user requirements
- May interact with the business to elicit, analyze and document detailed business requirements
- Performs business process analysis to define how applications should be configured to meet those needs
- Using technical competencies to transform business requirements into functional/technical documentation
- Performs a variety of tasks to review, analyze and modify business application systems including configuration, testing, and implementation
- Maps current processes to the desired state and identifies gaps such as program functions, output requirements, input requirements and sources, data conversion strategies, and system techniques and controls
- Provides solid test designs, develops test cases and reviews/approves the execution of those test cases
- Must have the ability to perform work in various project phases like Process Analysis, Requirements, User Acceptance Testing and Training
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Manages relationships between clients involved and IT organizations to assure effective communication between the groups is occurring.
- Author non-product software lifecycle documents including (but not limited to) system risk classifications, User and functional requirement specifications, project plans, validation plans, functional tests, traceability matrices and system certifications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS, or other field of Engineering or equivalent. No advanced degree required.
- 5+ years of work experience, with 3+ in IT or engineering
- Familiarity with code management software and automated testing tools (Git Hub, Git Hub Actions, XCTest, Simulator, Expresso, Jira Cloud)
- Experience at a company that operates in a regulated industry (Med Device Experience desirable but not mandatory)
- Experience in handling projects related Cloud applications and off the shelf products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence within and across organizations, functions and business areas
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and organizational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines and work independently
- Must be able to manage an assignment from start to completion; must be adept at handling multiple assignments in a timely manner and meeting assigned deadlines. Able to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects
- Ability to use discretion and handle sensitive/confidential Demonstrated ability to understand and comply with applicable regulations and Company operating procedures, processes, policies, and tasks
- Must possess advanced computer skills including a working familiarity with system management tools and utilities, spreadsheets and document applications, communication tools, and other directly relevant applications
- Must also have demonstrated effectiveness in the expeditious execution of IT transactions and the ability to work with clients as a strategic business partner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance (physical and/or virtual)