- Title: Accountant II
- Code: RCI-03205
- Location: Bridgewater New Jersey (NJ) 08807
- Posted Date: 11/11/2020
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- Accountable for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for clearings. Perform analytic assessments (aging, etc).
- Work cross-functionally and liaison with Controlling, Procurement, Procurement Operations Shared Service, Accounts Payable and Business Owners surrounding GR/IR clearing requirements or issues (invoice remediation, quantity/price variances).
- Establish best practices surrounding controls, roles and responsibilities and process flow.
- Create and update policies and procedures as required.
- Develop and perform relevant training for Finance, Purchasing, Procurement Operations shared services, and Business.
- Act as a liaison and single point of contact for internal and external auditors.
- Performs all related compliance controls.
- Obtain all required documentation.
- Generate various reports and status updates as needed..
- Years of Experience: 3 - 6 Years
Roles and responsibilities will primarily be monthly and quarterly fixed asset reporting, IFRS16 accounting and reporting, and other ad-hoc requests in the fixed asset scope