- Title: Registered Nurse - Outpatient
- Code: RCI-911926
- Location: Philadelphia Pennsylvania (PA) 19141
- Posted Date: 11/13/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Registered Nurse -OutPatient : Shift; 07:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Outpatient practice duties: Vitals, rooming patients, venipuncture, immunization administration, laboratory follow-up, phone calls, appointment scheduling, Fit Testing (Training will be provided)
• Demonstrate the technical and intellectual expertise to perform primary nursing care functions in the employee health clinic with excellent customer service skills.
• Provide comprehensive care to employees and volunteers during pre-placement physicals and/or work-related injury assessments.
• Support day-to-day clinical operations and be available to ancillary staff.
• Maintain a Livewell software database for employee surveillance.
• Assure HIPPA regulation compliance through maintaining medical records through Livewell software database and paper charts for employee surveillance.
• Demonstrate the ability to adapt to clinic flow and to prioritize tasks as needed.
• Assist in the performance of physicals, vaccinations, surveillance, and other duties as assigned.
• Effectively communicate with internal and external departments.
• Adhere to all EHN requirements for training and compliance with the Code of Conduct.