- Title: Program Manager
- Code: RCI-6477 / 6616
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 11/16/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This position is 100% remote
- Should be able to work cross org with hard programs.
- Create project plans, manage milestones.
- Experience in agile delivery experience.
- Digital program mgr Lead a large team working with independencies, working w/commercial launch, managing risk and issues.
- 7plus years of experience.
- Working with all concepts of dev ops, agile .
- Great exp in life sciences highly preferred.
- Experience working a program with external entities.
- Must hit the ground running
- Great understanding of agile concepts
- Rolling out product app in external entities
- Mobile app features to external customers is the #1 thing she’s looking for in resume
- Experience in agile, scrum Combination of traditional agile leadership
- Able to deliver something substantial large programs
- Need someone to understand all terminology.
- 6month contract Open to remote candidates Interview process-video Microsoft teams
- Should be able to deliver large programs
- Experience in agile
- intergration work experience
- Good understanding of agile concepts
- If the candiate has worked on a program with external entities that would be great
- Leading a large team maintaining dependicies
- Managing risk issues
- Pushing team towards goal
- Cross collabotrate with teams
- Push team towards goal
- Cross collabotrate with teams
- 7 yrs experience
- agile delivery experience
- Experience in devops, CI / CD
- Need hands on program management experience
- Any life science exp would be a plus
- Manager is fine with any industry experience as well
- Integration work experience with other parties is needed
Client is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries
NAVICA™ is a new mobile suite of applications that Client`s designed to pair with our BinaxNOW™ rapid antigen test for COVID-19. Test results can be stored, accessed and displayed on your NAVICA app that works on iPhone and Android devices. If you test negative, the app will display a temporary encrypted digital pass with a QR code, similar to an airline boarding pass. Sharing your mobile pass, with NAVICA-enabled organizations such as employers and schools, verifies authenticity of your COVID-19 test results facilitating entry into places where people gather. If you test positive, you'll receive a message in the app to quarantine and talk to your doctor.
This combination of NAVICA with the BinaxNOW rapid antigen test for COVID-19 is life-changing technology that will address the pandemic on critical fronts – speed, simplicity, affordability, access and reliability.
- Within the Digital products team, our mission is to deliver world-class products and experiences.
- As a Program Manager, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders.
- In this role, you will work directly on strategic programs critical to transforming our businesses.
- You will help build a customer-obsessed culture that focuses on customer success as its primary goal, you will work cross-functionally to ensure business goals are achieved to the highest standards.
- You must be a self-starter who is passionate about delivering world-class solutions.
- An interest in learning new skills will be an important part of our evaluation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the delivery of Strategic programs
- Manages performance and resource teams appropriately to deliver on business objectives while driving a culture of excellence
- Conduct Agile readiness and maturity assessments to baseline Agile practices
- Coach teams and organizations in Agile concepts, principles, practices, and behaviors
- Monitor and manage project performance
- Develop processes that improve team productivity
- Establish frameworks to track milestones, goals, and objectives, communicate progress and help identify issues early on
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5+ years’ experience working with Agile Methods and practices
- Excellent track record of delivering complex and cross-functional programs
- Experience in facilitating workshops. Design Thinking experience is a plus
- Must have a strong understanding of Agile methodologies and practices and have applied them. Certified SAFe, Scrum Master or Agile Coach is a plus
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English