- Title: Associate Director, Real World Evidence
- Code: RCI-11554540
- Location: East Hanover New Jersey (NJ) 07936
- Posted Date: 11/17/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Looking for an Associate Director Real World Evidence (contractor) that will support various activities in the Solid Tumor and/or Hematology Franchise.
- As an Associate Director Real World Evidence, you will be supporting the development of RWE strategies that deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence.
- You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partner throughout the organization to design RWE studies and implement analyses to address product- and disease-area research questions, which will inform business decisions about the research and development of products as well as support healthcare decisions by patients, physicians, health authorities, payers, and policy-makers.
- This will require a deep understanding of observational research/epidemiology methods to define appropriate research questions and data sources, study design, rigorous and fit-for-purpose analytical approaches as well as strong communication skills to summarize and present findings.
- You will need excellent technical, strategic, collaboration and communication skills, as well as an entrepreneurial mind-set, to work with and through others, to reimagine the way we use data and analytics to develop and deliver medicines for patients.
- As an Associate Director Real World Evidence (contractor), you will drive the development of RWE approaches, techniques, and standards using your expertise within the Solid Tumor or Hematology Franchise.
Experience/ Professional Requirement:
- Education: Master or PhD in Epidemiology or similar discipline (eg, Public Health, Biostatistics, etc.)
- 3+ years relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies
- Deep understanding and experience of Real World Data/Real World Evidence or related disciplines to generate scientifically rigorous and value evidence from secondary data sources.
- Strong understanding of drug development with proven ability to identify and deliver key evidence needs for Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, Regulatory stakeholders.
- Experienced and with a strong knowledge of observational and/or epidemiological research methodology and statistical methods
- Demonstrated strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills