- Title: Research Associate
- Code: RCI-03246
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 11/18/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
A highly motivated Research Associate to join the Analytical Development team in Bioanalytics, which develops, validates, and transfers analytical methods used for characterization and release of biologics. The successful candidate will participate in the development and validation of molecular and cell-based analytical methods, including cell culture, PCR and western analysis, and cloning. Specifically, this individual will assist in engineering cell lines for use in cell-based assays and will participate in testing of pre-clinical and clinical lot release and stability testing of biotherapeutics, including gene therapy products, enzymes, antibody and antibody-like therapeutics.
- Applying strict attention to detail and thorough record-keeping.
- Working in a GMP-compliant environment and adhering to all regulations.
- Displaying an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Integrating, compiling, and tabulating data and assisting supervisor in the analysis and interpretation of the results.
- Contributing to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects including timely delivery of analytical reports, documents, SOPs and electronic lab notebook entries.
The ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelors degree with 0 - 3 years of experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication between departments and colleagues.
- Ability to interpret scientific data and articulate conclusions.
- Prior experience with cell culture and molecular analyses preferred.