- Title: Associate Scientist
- Code: RCI-9967
- Location: Redwood City, CA 94063
- Posted Date: 11/18/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This position is 60% onsite and 30% Remote
- The candidate must be proficient in analytical techniques used for protein characterization and stability testing.
- This position is responsible for formulating liquid and lyophilized dosage forms for protein therapeutics to support preclinical and clinical needs.
- The candidate performs developmental studies for protein therapeutics, prepares data summaries and writes technical reports documenting various aspects of protein formulation development.
- BS or MS in biochemistry, biophysical chemistry, pharmaceutical science, physical chemistry, chemical engineering or a related field with 2-4 years of analytical development and/or protein formulation experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Prior experience in development of protein formulations and stability assessment is preferred. Candidates should have hands-on experience in analytical techniques used for protein characterization and stability testing (HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, IcIEF, DSC, DLS, HIAC, MFI).
- The candidate should also have strong communication, documentation and report writing skills.
- Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? No
- Years of experience/education and/or certifications required:
- BS or MS with 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
Formulation development of protein therapeutics
Proficient analytical techniques used for protein characterization
strong communication, documentation and report writing skills
- What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
- Knowledge of: HPLC, capillary electrophoresis, IcIEF, DSC, DLS, HIAC, MFI
- What type of environment is this person working in?
- Group environment
- Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? 60/30 Onsite/remote