- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-11560891
- Location: East Hanover New Jersey (NJ) 07936
- Posted Date: 11/19/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- Professionally and effectively provide high quality administrative and operational support for one VP plus general support to extended Oncology Pharmaceutical Counsel Team.
- Successful candidate must be a team player who is proactive and can successfully handle multiple assignments with competing priorities in a fast paced environment, while proactively reaching out within the organization to find solutions, anticipate needs of manager, have excellent attention to detail, and function as a partner.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and securely handle sensitive material with all levels of management, in a professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills required for interaction internally and with external partners, ability to lead by influence, and design and improve admin processes.
- Key responsibilities include: heavy calendaring; travel arrangements; processing expense reports; light Ariba purchasing; arranging video conferences, TCs, and internal /external meetings; maintaining departmental org charts; ordering office supplies; Point person for assisting in directing which lawyer is responsible for legal review requests; Printing materials and helping with preparation for meetings.
- In addition, operational support includes: assist in development of slide presentations, maintenance of director’s and departmental files, updating and maintenance of the org charts, handle office moves and logistical on-boarding of new team members
- May be responsible for composing correspondences and communicating information on behalf of manager.
- Create and prepare routine presentations/memos/reports for approval.
- Technical – highly proficient in all administrative support skills; demonstrated good to excellent skills in key computer applications (e.g., Windows, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, HRG travel Website, Concur, Ariba ), with proven ability to learn new technologies
Education & Experience:
- High level of energy, passion for job, creative problem solver, proactive and highly productive.
- Strong computer application skills including being highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- 5-6 years secretarial / administrative experience; College Degree or Secretarial School certificate.
- Strong understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry organizational policies and procedures.
- Seeking advanced experience with MS Teams, Concur, Excel