- Title: Network Technician
- Code: RCI-6575
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 11/19/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:
Looking for candidates that focus their network support towards DNS/DHCP/IP Management
Network Operations and Implementations with a focus on DNS/ DHCP and IP Management.
- Understands and uses the appropriate tools in all instances during problem isolation and repair.
- Understanding of Infoblox as it relates to a DNS/DHCP/IPAM solution.
- Understand most routing protocols for the LAN and WAN.
- Capable of advanced troubleshooting DNS/DHCP.
- Support of a Global DNS environment. Understands and can configure and install LAN switch technology for bridging or routing.
- Provide technical Level II problem isolation and resolution for a Global Network.
- Configures and performs advanced diagnostics on infrastructure components.
- Experienced in use and setup of DHCP scope options to support multiple platforms.
- Can perform hardware fault isolation and repair.
- Repairs switching and VLANs problems.
- Understand LAN repeating and re-timing technology.
- Can correctly configure servers and clients for all services. Can configure routers and switches. Can isolate and repair most IP services problems.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of communications technologies and can isolate and resolve most infrastructure issues.
Associates Degree Minimum, prefer Computer Science or technology area or telecommunications science business minor.
Three (3) to six (6) months of specialized technical courses in communications technology; typically provided by vendors, technical societies, or equivalent experience.