- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-7388
- Location: Kittanning Pennsylvania (PA) 16201
- Posted Date: 11/19/2020
- Duration: 24 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Temp to Hire
- Perform various clerical, administrative and basic general duties including but not limited to data processing, record and file creation and maintenance, mail distribution, telephone reception, invoice processing and administrative support for department.
- Demonstrates a solid commitment to all aspects of safety.
- Produces a variety of correspondence, reports and presentations using the appropriate office equipment and software.
- Demonstrates sound internal and external customer service.
- Focuses on gaining knowledge of element activities, increasing their understanding of customer expectations, and improving their job skills.
- Follows up with customers when appropriate.
- Uses effective communication skills with good judgment.
- Supports the department's administrative needs which may include maintaining of appointment calendars, meeting scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must pass company Support and Administrative Selection System (SASS) testing
- Must possess proficient computer and typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude to learn, produce results, and develop relationships
- Ability to follow established practices, procedures, and instructions, and produce basic administrative work products in a thorough, timely and accurate manner
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Able to handle confidential information