- Title: QA Engineer
- Code: RCI-11567758
- Location: Duluth Georgia (GA) 30096
- Posted Date: 11/20/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Develops and maintains quality assurance standards. Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Performs a variety of testing related tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- 3-6 years hands on experience with Manual & Automation testing with at least 3 years in Test Automation Framework & Design
- experience executing manual test cases for both browser and mobile applications to ensure new features/changes meet the acceptance criteria within user stories.
- Strong in analyzing business requirements, deriving test objectives and developing test scenarios
- Strong expertise with Selenium and should have working experience in understanding & implementing frameworks
- Experience working with cross-browser and device testing tools (e.g. BrowserStack)
- Should have knowledge on BDD/Cucumber methodologies
- Should have solid understanding on Java OOPS
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and great attitude towards Quality Engineering practices
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written) are a strong plus.
- Team oriented, open-minded, willing to listen to others ideas and able to work well with others.
- Competent to work independently after tasks have been assigned.
- Willing to develop expertise in other areas.