- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-9978
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 11/20/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This is an on-site role. Opportunity to work remote due to COVID, and will be discussed with candidates.
- Proficient in three or more vendor software programs specifically required by a department.
- Provides clerical support to three or more department managers, along with their staffs. Duties may include preparing correspondence, report and presentation creation, database creation/management, and calendar/email management.
- Previous hi-level secretarial experience is required. Minimal supervision is provided. 8+ Years of experience.
- Are you open to look at candidates willing to relocate? No
- What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
- Calendar management in Outlook
- Managing Expense Reports through Concur or like system
- Managing Purchase Order Process inclusive of submitting POs and monitoring the process to ensure a PO number is secured
- Planning Staff and Team Meetings – inclusive of securing venue, organizing event and meals
- Proven experience working in fast pace environment and serving 8 Directors and their staff.
- Abilty to work in a matrix environment
- What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
- Budget Management
- Project Management
- What type of environment is this person working in?
- Combination of team and independent
- Work Schedule (Define days,# of hours)/ Is Overtime offered or required? If yes, how many hours, what impact to scheduled working hours? Monday-Friday, 40 hours; overtime if needed. 8:30 – 4:30 (certain level of flexibility with start/stop times)
- Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? This is an on-site role. Opportunity to work remote due to COVID, and will be discussed with candidates.
Is the worker onshore or offshore? Onshore
- Will there be Domestic and/or International Travel? No