- Title: Cyber Security Specialist
- Code: RCI-6624
- Location: North Chicago, Illinois 60064 (Temporary Remote)
- Posted Date: 11/20/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about developing and supporting our cloud-based SaaS platform. The ideal candidate is able to understand innovative technical concepts and has a great understanding of all critical information security domains. This role is looking for a key player to work closely with the development and DevOps teams as they design secure solutions meeting partner requirements. The CyberSecurity / SecOps Engineer will diagnose, document, and identify the necessary steps for establishing and maintaining a secure cloud and AWS environment.
- Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools, with a focus on cloud environments.
- Implement Information Security across multiple teams and ensure systems are compliant with internal and regulatory security standards.
- Assure cloud solutions and frameworks are built with consideration toward HITRUST, SOC2, and ISO27001 compliance requirements.
- Perform security-related aspects of the design, implementation, and testing of disaster recovery and business continuity architectures.
- Develop and streamline security alerting and management tools within an AWS Multi-account and corporate environment taking into account the confidentiality, integrity and availability security principles.
- Implement automated solutions to filter out false positives and identify events that truly need human intervention by leveraging scripting, AWS services, and other tools.
- Participate in the development of action plans to remedy findings from assessments, work with DevOps and Developers to remediate findings and when required provide solutions.
- Design and document system architecture and associated designs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- You are a driven, creative thinker who is able to merge business and technical information
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field
- You have at least 7 years of experience within Information Security
- You have experience with information security in the healthcare realm
- You have experience with application security
- You have experience with network security
- Key Skill Sets: Linux, AWS Security Services, Elastic
- You have experience with identity and access management and SSO solutions, including SAML 2, OAuth 2, OIDC.
- You have experience comprehensively securing and monitoring Amazon Web Services multi-account environments with hands on experience with VPC, SGs, IAM, ELB, EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, etc.
- You ideally have experience with AWS Security Services Configuration, Policies Management Automation and Monitoring/Alerting using SecurityHub, GuardDuty, WAF, Shield, Macie, Inspector, IAM Analyzer, Detective, etc.
- AWS Security Engineering, Architecting or Security Specialty certification a plus
- You have experience with operational, monitoring tools and frameworks on AWS such as Splunk Enterprise Security (ES), Privilege Escalation, AWS System Manager, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, fluentd, HIDS, Qualys, NetSkope, etc.
- You have a working understanding of coding and scripting (Java, PHP, Python, Powershell, Perl and/or Ruby) to assist with automating critical security processes.
- You are holding an Information Security Certification in good standing
- You’re excited about learning and exploring new technologies and solutions