- Title: Packaging Operator
- Code: RCI-10828
- Location: Hartwell Georgia (GA) 30643
- Posted Date: 11/20/2020
- Duration: 2 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Packaging Operator Temporary
This is a temporary position for the purpose of supporting the Production department by operating mobile equipment and packaging equipment in a safe and efficient manner in order to assist in the production of a quality product in a timely manner. Clear communication with team members and managers will be a major key to success within our operation.
Formula for Success, You Will:
- Exhibit your value for safety and continuous improvement by participating in safety discussions and various safety initiatives.
- Display your self-motivation and integrity by working within a team environment to accomplish shift and departmental goals with your co-workers as defined within the scope of your responsibilities
- Monitor and operate packaging equipment for coated and non-coated products.
- Operate forklifts and front-end loaders to move finished goods and intermediates within the factory
- Be responsible for data calculations for preparation of data entry of production quantities.
Qualifications - Client recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- High School Degree or equivalent with an associate’s degree or equivalent college preferred
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to work an 8-hour shift (7 AM - 3 PM, 3 PM - 11 PM or 11 PM - 7 AM).
- Manual dexterity, ascend, descend steps, stairs and/or ladders
- Oral and written skills to communicate and maintain accurate records
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to hear to decode communication and detect potential problems with the machine
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs., walk, sit, squat, bend, push/pull with arms/legs, body, reach overhead and stoop
- Must be able to work in variable climates and temperatures.