- Title: Laboratory Technician
- Code: RCI-11569044
- Location: Athens Georgia (GA) 30601
- Posted Date: 11/20/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- Receive and deliver consumables to the inventory stockroom and laboratories.
- Provide laboratory support activities including management/restocking of all laboratory supplies/consumables and consumable inventory stockrooms
- Manage environmental water sampling and compliance as regulated by local site operating procedures.
- Manage waste flow processes and sterilization activities.
- Perform regular monthly safety inspections of all laboratories and safety stations within the R&D department facility
- Chemical inventory management.
- Support management of cold storage and equipment inventory.
- Perform moderate housekeeping in laboratories and equipment in compliance of local operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities in a passionate, positive and professional manner
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to partner simultaneously with internal business colleagues and external consultants/experts as needed
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
High School or two-year technical degree