- Title: Project Coordinator (Change Management)
- Code: RCI-09965
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 11/20/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Note- This position will be remote 100% (Mgr is located in NJ)
Project Coordinator III – BTS Business Operations - Integration Change Management
- Project Coordinator needed within our client Integration Program, providing various levels of support to the BTS (Business Technology Solutions) Integration Change Management project team.
- Position will reside within the BTS Business Operations team
- Will maintain project documentation and be responsible for creating striking presentations.
- Assist the project team with day to day tasks aligned to driving project success.
- May assist with project meeting logistics, such as scheduling conference calls, taking & sending meeting minutes, etc., as directed.
- May assist with project task scheduling, updating, or other program/project management type tasks as requested.
- No vendors or suppliers to manage, however will interact and work with a matrixed team.
- Will work with project sponsors/key stakeholders, team members, and management throughout all phases of project, through completion.
- Contract to run from candidate’s start date through December 17, 2021 (roughly 1-year engagement).
Technical skillsets (in order of importance):
- Microsoft Excel proficiency will be needed, preferably advanced, given the need to work with formulas and algorithms.
- Microsoft PowerPoint advanced expertise is a must.
- Microsoft Power BI experience/understanding would be a plus (however less important than PowerPoint/Excel advanced abilities).
- Candidate must possess 7+ years of Project Coordinator experience.
- Able to perform a variety of tasks and be able to adjust to changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- A successful candidate will possess the ability to interpret and then reiterate project concepts & updates in a straightforward, uncomplicated fashion, with crisp, luminous presentations.
- Experience/familiarity with using project management software.
- A certain degree of creativity is required in this role. The individual will be expected to help assemble a grouping of complex ideas into simple, easy-to-understand, digestible reports & presentations.
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills given the high degrees of strategic impact, change, project complexity, and potential senior executive interactions involved with the project.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills and be able to work under general supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with others to complete assigned tasks.
- This will be a fully remote position; individual must be able to work full time in an entirely remote setting supporting the BTS Director of Change Management & Training.
- Note: no requirement for PMP certification for this role.
- Experience with using Clarity PPM. (Nice to have.)
- Experience working within Information Technology a plus.
- Familiarity with Organization Change Management experience/knowledge.
- Note: no requirement of Pharma experience for this role.