- Title: Sales Support Administrator
- Code: RCI-6338
- Location: Boca Raton Florida (FL) 33487
- Posted Date: 11/23/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
The Sales Support Administrator will serve as an order entry/order coordinator for the Sales team located in Canada.
Working with other Sales Support Specialists, the individual will be responsible for the order entry, 3rd Party products and field services into the Oracle Fusion ERP system.
Other duties will include order tracking, order research and order changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Entry of orders into the respective ERP (Oracle Fusion) within the necessary timeframes to meet customer requirements
• Handle requests and inquiries regarding new or existing orders via a look-up in the Oracle Fusion system
• Work with Sales Support Specialists for day-to-day activities specific to his/her needs
• Participate in sales meetings/conference calls, as needed, both internally and with customers to discuss account needs related to orders.
High school diploma or its equivalent required
Associates Degree or BS degree in Business, Marketing, or technical field preferred
• Oracle ERP experience required. Oracle Fusion is a Plus.
• Positive attitude and strong personality to work directly with a demanding customer
• Strong keyboarding and typing skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office with strong emphasis in Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task and establish work priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with demonstrated judgment skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong under pressure
• Broad proficiency in customer relations, presentations, and sales motivation
• Strong product knowledge of integrated systems and security industry required
• Highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail
• Strong/excellent attendance history required