- Title: Scrum Master
- Code: RCI-1294-1
- Location: Austin Texas (TX) 73301
- Posted Date: 11/24/2020
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager/Scrum Master who can join the growing Direct to Consumer (DTC) & Marketing Product Engineering team to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Responsibilities for Scrum Master
• Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Helping the Product Manager and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
• Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
• Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Responsible for financial management and reporting and optimizing processes
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Qualifications for Scrum Master
• Prior experience on a scrum team, exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
• Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
• Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices
• Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
• Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
• Ability to work with and lead a team
• Prior working experience in Digital Marketing/eCommerce space is desired.
• Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment