- Title: Full Stack Developer
- Code: RCI-1295-1
- Location: Austin Texas (TX) 73301
- Posted Date: 11/24/2020
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who can join the growing Direct to Consumer (DTC) & Marketing Product Engineering team to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, database concepts and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design, utility and have an open mind to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies,
• Become an expert on our DTC Product technology ecosystem and how it enables innovation at an ever-accelerating pace.
• Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end.
• Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems across CBI’s engineering teams
• Build new features for internal and external users
• Adhere to our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter.
• Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as expert product, design, infrastructure and operations.
• Have ideally 5+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
• Prior working experience in Digital Marketing/eCommerce space is desired.
• Enjoy being a versatile technologist working on both the frontend, backend and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
• Have experienced full stack development and software architecture patterns in your journey to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
• Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
• Can stich together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before.
• Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward for crafting great experiences
• Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
• Uphold best practices in engineering, security and design
• Is comfortable writing code and enjoys learning new languages and technologies.
• Has experience on Shopify platform is a plus
• Has experience creating and integrating RESTful APIs into web/mobile applications.
• Has experience integrating Data pipelines into analytical systems.
• Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, teamwork skills, with a strong attention to detail