- Title: Production - Warehouse Technician
- Code: RCI-33843-1
- Location: Devens Massachusetts (MA) 01434
- Posted Date: 11/24/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Receive, store and issue the raw materials, packaging components and operational supplies used to support manufacturing operations.
- Handling samples of materials used to conduct testing or special assignments.
- Performs shipping and Inventory Cycle Count functions in supporting other warehouse operations and plant needs.
- This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
- Receives purchased materials (raw materials, supplies, packaging components, narcotics, and dangerous substances), makes visual inspections to the cargo, verifies (by counting and / or weighing) proper identification and records the information in the inventory control systems(s).
- Maintains and generates transactions in the SAP environment and handles damaged / shortages / excess / or missing orders following the Materials Damages & Claim Procedure.
- Removes the samples to be used for analysis of raw materials and packaging components received and the samples used for re-evaluation of the existing materials.
- Stores materials as per applicable status, according to the current GMP’s and keeps working areas clean and organized. May perform applicable pest control process (fumigation).
- Transfer material from warehouse to Production lines and / or receive back-to-stock materials from / to the warehouse following the current procedure.
- Keeps data in the inventory control systems (manual and /or computerized) update and accurate, including the freight containers inventory.
- Participates in Cycle Counting process as per Inventory Control Procedure.
- Prepares physically materials for shipment and ensure that materials are correctly picked for shipping, as per their applicable status and according to the current GMP’s and loading of trucks.
- Operates and maintenance the warehouse equipment (Radios, Forklift, etc.).
- Handles and disposes properly rejected material, dangerous goods, potentially dangerous goods and regulated hazardous waste into a designated on-site disposal facility of interim container.
- Contributes in the revision of procedures, and in executing daily plans effectively in coordination with the area supervisor or designee.
- Position Handles Hazardous Materials