- Title: Project Manager
- Code: RCI-2826-1
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 11/25/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Once returning to office, candidate can sit in either Menlo Park or Los Angeles. Please submit on top of resume which location they'd sit in.
This team is a scaled arm of the account management team in the media business. They work with the smaller partners, have a massive outsourced team. Manage A lot of training and QA. They're a global team, they need someone who can sit in HQ and be running point with what training is coming out and filtering the training out.
Setting the stage, setting the goals, setting the parameters and having vendor workers deliver.
-Experience building from the ground up- someone who has filled a capacity, where there's been innovation
-Experience in sales/account management/ customer support training
-Are able to detail how they've shown that improvement
-Someone that can operate independently
-Current contractor works well:
-thorough framework, bringing things to life and putting structure behind it
-clear methodology when approaching work
-Element of operating independently-
The main function of a non-IT project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc or any other non-IT based project.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
• Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.