- Title: Contract Drummer
- Code: RCI-10871
- Location: Mauldin South Carolina (SC) 29662
- Posted Date: 11/25/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
12 hours shift - Day (6am-6pm) and Night (6pm-6am) rotation every 4 weeks
- Filling product into drums and totes
- This may be done at the automated drumming station or at manual scales
- Product may be pumped from storage tanks, production vessels of tankers
- Monitoring scales and controls for accurate filling
- Preparing packages for shipping, making sure they are clean and labeled
- Entering batch confirmations into SAP
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Practices safe work at all times.
- Follows client safety rules and promotes their observance in the performance of job duties
- Transfer of finished materials through pipes and hoses with pumps
- Operates valves, manipulates switches, etc., for drum line operation and sampling
- Moving materials via forklift
- Notifying supervisor or team leader of any unusual situation that may require attention.
- "Keeps assigned equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Completes a daily housekeeping area.
- Conducts visual inspection of all equipment to determine status before operating.
- Cleans vessels, pumps and process lines to avoid product contamination.
- Is a teammate on emergency crew for emergency response.
- Performs other work as required and/or assigned.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Production, safety, SAP, housekeeping, quality, customer focus and manufacturing standards.