- Title: Clinical Application Specialist
- Code: RCI-10124
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 12/11/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Job Title: Clinical Applications Specialist III
- Knowledge of regulatory submission process, experience on creating ISS, ISE ADaM datasets and TLFs is a plus.
- Well experienced in converting information from aCRF, SDTM data, SAP into ADaM specifications and review TLF outputs from vendors.
- 10+yrs of SAS programming experience supporting Phase 1-4 clinical trials in CRO or pharmaceutical industry.
- Enterprise Guide experience is a plus.
- Solid CDISC Standards knowledge, 8+ years of ADaM programming experience supporting safety and efficacy analysis. Neuroscience TA experience is preferable but not required.
- Experience on creating Tables, Listing and Figures for clinical study report using proc report or data _null_.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and experience working with statistical programmers, statisticians and data management personnel.