- Title: NG911 - Senior Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-9302A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 01/08/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for leading tasks for defining and refining functional, non-functional, technical and administrative requirements necessary for the successful systems development and testing of the NG9-1-1 ESINET, Logging and Recording, GIS, Core Services, and Call Handling systems.
Scope of Services:
- Refine all requirements and load logically into the requirements management tool of record (Jama).
- Assist the BA/Test team to elicit, review, and analyze the needs/requirements from NYPD, FDNY, and DoITT functional teams to create clear technical and operational requirements so the projects can follow a more disciplined engineering approach.
- Interact with stakeholders to oversee the management of functional and non-functional requirements using Use Cases.
- Provide key inputs in the development and finalization of test plans, cases, and scripts, along with the testing processes over various stages of testing.
- Ensure full requirements management across the requirements/preliminary design/critical design subphases and into subsequent phases is well-planned and communicated with all stakeholders so that DoITT is prepared in the best possible way to achieve early schedule milestones.
- Assist with all interactions with stakeholders far in advance so they understand their roles and responsibilities in the overall program goals as reflected in the integrated master schedule.
- Min 8 yrs experience beyond the requirements in the other labor categories
- At least 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- A lead BA with experience in drafting and finalizing all requirements.
- Senior BA with prior experience mentoring and coaching BA teams.
- Experience in developing of an RTVM process for test traceability.
- Excellent communication and clear business writing skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of public safety environments and/or experience working with NYC government is a plus.
- Experience using an automated requirements management tools (preferably Contour); IIBA certification (s).
- Proven experience with defining requirements with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with test cases and performance of both functional and acceptance testing.