- Title: NG911 Integration Architect
- Code: RCI-9295A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 01/08/2021
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
The Integration Architect will be responsible for providing senior leadership as the overall lead architect representing DoITT and the City of New York managing the complete architecture for the NG9-1-1 Public Safety Enterprise.
Scope of Services:
- Develop and define standards and governance models that drive class 1,2,3 and Call Handling designs by vendors chosen by the City of New York.
- Ensure the appropriate technology architectures align with business needs, requirements, and agency processes.
- Review and approve all vendor designs ensuring compliance with standards and governance models established by the City of New York.
- Lead architectural meetings and communicating with agencies, vendors and DoITT personnel.
- Ensure all vendor designs conform to and or comply with NENA 3.0 Standards or better across all classes.
- Review and approve all DoITT and vendor documentation for the benefit of finalization and acceptance.
- Produce formal reports and present such reports to all City of New York governing bodies. Provide input to and review all work products in accordance with the NG9-1-1 master schedule and approve any changes to work products and schedule.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set.
- Minimum 12 years of experience as a lead architect in either a technical domain and/or business application or system platform.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience in methods and best practices in enterprise wide systems development.
- Experience in large-scale integration efforts involving multiple technologies, virtual infrastructures, end-user agencies and/or contractors.
- A Subject Matter Expert in Enterprise Integration and design of Mission Critical 911 systems is a plus.
- Subject Matter Expert of Enterprise Integration for multiple complex applications within Public Safety domain.
- Excellent communication and clear business writing skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of public safety environments and/or experience working with NYC government is a plus.
- Organization, creativity, flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of typical system development lifecycles and methods.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical infrastructure for critical applications, operating in a distributed environment.