- Title: Application Engineer
- Code: RCI-11455399
- Location: Beaverton Oregon (OR) 97006
- Posted Date: 01/08/2021
- Duration: 9 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
- Work collaboratively as a part of an Agile team supporting one or more parts of an internal eCommerce platform.
- Work flexibly effectively on various team apps in Node.js, React, GraphQL, and AWS cloud services like Node.js AWS Lambdas
- Ensure new solutions are designed and developed using scalable, modular, highly resilient cloud architectures
- Extend, enhance and refactor existing solutions as needed
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
- Develop tools and frameworks to improve quality, security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
- Be a key contributor to overall solutions architecture
- Serve as an escalation point for complex production support issues
- Clearly communicate with subject matter experts, product owners and product managers to understand their needs, gather requirements and estimate the work as needed.
- Help in implementing, and provide technical guidance of new ecommerce solution utilizing Magento 2& PHP 7+.
- Providing some technical guidance of Magento 2-specific features/restrictions.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Exceptional collaboration, listening and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with business and technical IT communities
- Skill in mapping or understanding business processes including user story development, estimating, and data modeling
- Our IDEAL candidate has the following depth of experience in the following areas:
- various experience in developing robust, highly scalable, web-based enterprise solutions, services, and frameworks
- implementing/customizing ecommerce solutions utilizing Magento platform
- extensive experience utilizing js
- developing responsive/mobile solutions
Nice to have
- Experience developing backend solutions using node.js
- Hands-on experience with AWS, including services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, ElasticSearch, Snowflake, RDS, SQS, SNS and Lambda (Node.js)
- experience developing and utilizing RESTful APIs, GraphQL, Typescript
- experience using GraphQL
- experience using TypeScript
- DevOps (CI/deploy tool use/implementation)
- IaC - Terraform/cloudformation
- Testing tools understanding/implementation (Selenium, nightwatch.js, etc)
- AWS knowledge/experience, familiarity with Magento 2 tech stack in AWS cloud.
- Database experience with MySQL, noSQL(dynamodb)
- Progressive Web Apps and React/Vue.
- Magento certification/s
- Experience with CI/CD, such as with Magento and AWS.
- Shopify or other e-commerce API experience.